Junior League of Alexandria Grants 2019
The Junior League grants committee, in its 18th year, awarded grants to different non-profit organizations in our focus area which address women and children’s issues. These much needed grants allow the Junior League to spread our mission through other community organizations. Our committee has awarded the following grants:
- Cenla Pregnancy Center
- Central Louisiana Arts & Healthcare, Inc.
- Central Louisiana Economic Development Alliance – Alexandria Farmers Market
- Family Justice Center of Central Louisiana, Inc.
- Family of Grace Church – Cultivate
- Fostering Community
- Girl Scouts of Louisiana – Pines to the Gulf
- Hope House of Central Louisiana
- Lighthouse Ministries
- Manna House
- United Way of Central Louisiana